Media Relations / Press Release
Here you will find basic background materials and recent information about PLH & Associates, LLC its properties and activities. If you'd like more in-depth information, please review our press releases. Or you may contact PLH & Associates, LLC directly if you have additional questions or requests for information to be added to this page at firstname.lastname@example.org
2008 Business Person of the Year
On February 16, 2008, Paul Lynch accepted the 2008 Outstanding Business Person Award presented by the Oregon Area Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber recognized Paul’s dedication to positive change and improvement of the Oregon Community. Paul, the managing member of PLH & Associates, LLC has developed projects in Oregon that includes Pizza Hut, Anytime Fitness, Clean Gear of Wisconsin, Stoughton Hospital, Saché Salon & Spa, Nelson Dentistry, State Farm Insurance and Community of Life Lutheran Church, among others.
PLH & Associates, LLC sponsored a table at the Awards Dinner and had the pleasure to share the table with Billie and Jeff Weiss (Jeff Weiss Painting), Mike and Karin Victorson (Friends), Steve and Kelly Peotter (Friends and Commercial Loan Officer at Oak Bank), and Terry and Karen Taylor (Friends and COO at Oak Bank). Paul and PLH & Associates, LLC would like to thank not just the people who sat at this table, but thank all of the Men and Women he had the pleasure to work with to receive this award.
Letter to the Editor
From The Oregon Observer:
Kudos to Lynch for development projects
Thank you Paul Lynch and PLH & Associates, LLC for your building projects in Oregon. Paul's work on the Melton motors site has all Stoughton Hospital to bring Urgent Care to Oregon. In addition, Paul's remodeling of the Woodward Printing/Unified Newspaper Group building has created space for new businesses in the area.
The Oregon/Fitchburg Business Park has fallen through and the new industrial park sits vacant, while PLH & Associates, LLC projects have added new businesses to the Village and enhanced the quality of life for area residents. Congratulations Paul and PLH & Associates, LLC - way to go in enhancing our community!
Owner of PostNet
President, Oregon Area Chamber of Commerce
Community Improvement Award
PLH & Associates, LLC has been awarded the following awards:
PLH & Associates, LLC is happy to announce the completion and opening of Stoughton Hospitals Rehabilitation and Urgent Care at 990 Janesville Street in Oregon, WI. This is the latest commercial space completed by PLH & Associates, LLC and we look forward to a long term relationship.
MEDIA / PRESS RELEASES
- 05/29/18 City of Richfield Planning Commission - Click Here - Start at 22:30
- 04/23/18 City of Richfield Planning Commission Public Hearing - Click Here - Start 25:28
- 02/25/16 Downtown Oregon Development - Plan could gentrify downtown
- 09/10/10 Developer continues search for financing
- 11/24/09 New Shopping Center takes shape in Waunakee
- 04/23/09 Holiday Inn plan sails through approval process
- 04/09/09 Oregon Observer Article - A Place to Stay - Oregon Hotel
- 12/16/08 Article in Oregon Observer - 954 Janesville Announced
- 12/03/08 Waunakee Centre - New Shopping Center Coming - News Release
- 10/03/08 Urgent Care Opens
- 06/24/08 State Journal - Madison suburbs see a hotel building boom
- 04/24/08 Oregon Observer - Holiday Inn Express Gets Announced
- 02/14/08 2008 Oregon Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year
- 01/16/08 Anytime Fitness Opens
- 10/03/07 Oregon Planning Commission (Video) - 845 Market Street - GDP & SIP Approval
- 10/01/07 Oregon Observer Article on PLH & Associates, LLC - PLH making things Happen
- 09/27/07 Developer making things happen in Oregon
- 05/31/07 Village Awards grant for downtown renewal - Jefferson Street Project
- 05/24/07 Lynch to Bring new building next month
- 05/17/07 Community Improvement Award - 954 Janesville Street Commons
- 05/17/07 Community Improvement Award (Video) - 954 Janesville Street Commons
- 03/19/07 Board Meeting (Video) - Jefferson Street Project - Sign App for Grant Request
- 03/05/07 Board Meeting (Video) - 990 Janesville Street, Oregon - Approval to sign Land Lease Letter
- 01/22/07 Board Meeting (Video) - 990 Janesville Street, Oregon - Lease of Land